[TYPO3-english] pieces of template disappearing on T3 4.2.8

De Contardi Riccardo Riccardo.DeContardi at bhuman.it
Wed Oct 21 14:38:10 CEST 2009

Hello everybody!

Delighted to meet all the subscribers of this group; this is my first
request, and I'll hope you can help me.

I have a quite "weird" problem on my Typo3, but I'll try to explain
myself:

I'm using Typo3 4.2.8 on Debian Lenny Linux with the following
extensions loaded and running:

seo_basics       0.6.0

date2cal           7.2.0

kickstarter         0.4.0

kj_recycler        5.0.0

dam     1.1.1

pbsurveyexport            1.0.6

danp_realurlconfigurator           1.0.3

crawler  2.1.0

staticpub          1.1.0

cron_accessiblemenus  0.7.0

chgallery          2.5.0

css_styled_content       0.4.0

css_filelinks      0.2.16

dd_googlesitemap       1.0.3

pmkslimbox      3.1.0

realurl   1.5.3

naw_securedl    0.2.12

nc_staticfilecache         2.3.1

rgmediaimages 2.8.3

wt_doorman     1.1.2

accessible_is_browse_results   1.1.0

tt_address        2.2.1

bzdstaffdirectory          0.8.2

sr_freecap        1.2.0

felogin  1.0.0

sr_feuser_register         2.5.23

indexed_search            2.11.1

sr_language_menu        1.5.1

tt_news 2.5.2

newscalendar    1.0.16

pbsurvey          1.3.0

macina_searchbox        2.2.0

nc_pbsurveyfesimplestats        0.0.2

tipafriend_plus  0.1.5

pil_mailform     3.0.4

nbo_podcast    2.0.2

rt_pageteaser   1.4.0

wt_directory      1.3.21

chloginskin       1.1.0

api_macmade   0.4.7

cr_tmailform_captcha   0.0.1

md5passwords 1.0.4

static_info_tables         2.1.1

div2007            0.1.25

t3mootools       1.3.0

templavoila       1.3.7

oelib     0.6.1

doc_indexed_search     4.2.1

My problem is the following: some days ago I discovered that sometimes
the link to the page containing the plugin "tipafriend_plus"
disappeared mysteriously (the link is built via TS:

lib.tellafriend = USER

lib.tellafriend {

 userFunc = tx_tipafriendplus_pi1->main

 typolink.target =

 code = TIPLINK

 templateFile = fileadmin/templates/bhuman/ext/tipafriend_plus_css.html

 typolink.parameter = 30

 htmlMail = 0

 typolink.ATagParams = class="tx_tipafriend_tiplink"

}

The only way to put it back was clearing the Frontend Cache

Yesterday, another problem: both the page with the plugin
"tipafriend_plus" and that with "sr_feuser_register"  were empty!!

Today, in my login page, the link "Not a member yet? Click here to
register" (sr_feuser_register) was absent

The only way to put they back was clearing the Frontend Cache

I don't have a clue about what's happening, why and how to debug it, as
these problems seems to occur randomly and for no reason at all (I used
T3 4.2.8 and now 4.2.9 on a virtual machine without experiencing any
problem)

Can anyone help me?  I'll appreciate any help or hint.

BTW, The followings are my static templates (in loading order)

CSS Styled Content (css_styled_content)

Media files & images (rgmediaimages)

Static Info tables (static_info_tables)

FE User Registration CSS-styled (sr_feuser_register)

SlimBox t3m (pmkslimbox)

Universal Pageteaser (rt_pageteaser)

Addresses (tt_address)

CSS-based tmpl (tt_news)

News-feed (RSS,RDF,ATOM) (tt_news)

BZD Staff Directory (bzdstaffdirectory)

News Calendar (newscalendar)

default TS (nc_pbsurveyfesimplestats)

default CSS (nc_pbsurveyfesimplestats)

Thank you again for your kind collaboration

Riccardo De Contardi

B Human Srl - www.bhuman.it
<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\riccardo.decontardi\Dati%20applic
azioni\Microsoft\Firme%20elettroniche\www.bhuman.it>

Via Canzio, 15 - 20131 Milano

Tel +39.02 20 23 271 - Fax +39.02 20 240 561

Chi riceve il presente messaggio e' tenuto a verificare se lo stesso non gli sia pervenuto per errore. In tal caso e' pregato di avvisare immediatamente il mittente e, tenuto conto delle responsabilita connesse all'indebito utilizzo e/o divulgazione del messaggio e/o delle informazioni in esso contenute, voglia cancellare l'originale e distruggere le varie copie o stampe.

The receiver of this message is required to check if he/she has received it erroneously. If so, the receiver is requested to immediately inform the sender and - in consideration of the responsibilities arising from undue use and/or disclosure of the message and/or the information contained therein - destroy the original message and any copy or printout thereof.