[TYPO3-english] guestbook with image-upload

Deniz Kuzan deniz.kuzan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 14:11:55 CEST 2009

Hi friends,

I need an Extension like a guestbook [name, email, message], but with
the ability to let the writer upload images. It should be possible to
limit image size, integrate an ext for CAPTCHA and there should be no
login-process.

I have installed and read the documentation for ve_guestbook [which I
normally would prefer], tt_board and tt_guest. All are quit nice, but
none of them allows uploading images.
With Google I found only some fragment solutions, which point in the
direction to enhance one of this extensions with php.

Do you know possibilities without php-programming?

Thanks in advance

Deniz