[TYPO3-english] Dear friend!

nabil cha c_nabil68 at yahoo.fr
Tue Oct 20 20:53:13 CEST 2009

Hi,
I am willing to give you a big surprise:  www.elssu.com .
I bought an Apple Mac book one week ago from this website. Now, I have received it. This product quality is very good. They also sell phones, TV, motors and so on. By the way, they mainly sell new and original products and they have many good feedback. Because china is holding their “National day” now, so many companies are promoting their products. Koreadeal website also have very competitive prices. If you need these products, you can have a look. It is a good chance that you should not lose.
Greetings!