[TYPO3-english] problem with flash slideshow extension

Jogvan Olsen jo at atlanticvideo.dk
Tue Oct 20 17:03:59 CEST 2009

Hi Doug

If you insert this line at line 191 in 'class.tx_slideshow_pi1.php'

$htmlCode[] = '<param name="wmode" value="transparent">';

and insert ' wmode="transparent" ' into the embed part, like this

$htmlCode[] = '<embed src="' . $swfPath . '" wmode="transparent"
FlashVars=.......

I think your problems is solved...

regards
Jogvan