[TYPO3-english] Missing picture

bernd wilke x00nsji02 at sneakemail.com
Tue Oct 20 11:04:38 CEST 2009

Am Tue, 20 Oct 2009 15:57:08 +0800 schrieb Ronald Wiplinger (Lists):

> On my web page: http://pb5online.com should be two pictures on the first
> page. They have been there, but now gone. Actually most of my pictures
> are gone.
>
> At the first page, besides the text: Learning is a powerful process ...
> should be a picture (boy-with-telescope.jpg) with a resized width of 130
> pixels "In text, right".
>
> I tried to upload the pictures again and again, but still it is missing.
> The permission of the picture  is 755

again and again?
why don't you upload it to fileadmin/... and use it from there?
all files uploaded in a content element can not be used a second time as
for every upload (usasge) a further copy is stored (each with another
name!)

> On another page (Adult Eduction) is on top a picture
> (http://pb5online.com/uploads/pics/Adult-with-whiteboard.jpg), and it is
> in the same directory, with the same permission, and it is displayed.
>

> Can anybody give me a hint what happened here?

what does the install-tool tell about:
- directory-rights
- image generating

is it all ok? all functioning?

your description assumes a problem with image resizing with imagemagick

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html