[TYPO3-english] problem with flash slideshow extension

La Farge Douglas doug at gcnpublishing.com
Mon Oct 19 21:04:52 CEST 2009

I have a horizontal menu generated with gmenu/tmenu.

Under that I have a flash slideshow generated with .tx_slideshow

When a menu drops down over the flash slide show the slide show covers
up a portion of the  menu during/after a transition from one slide to
the next.  It does this in IE and Firefox but not in Safari.

I use openx for managing our ads. In it there is a "Transparent
background (Flash-only)" setting for Flash banner ads which fixes the
above noted problem.

Is there a similar fix for the tx_slideshow flash container?

thanks in advance

Doug La Farge
GCN Publishing, Inc.
Internet Design, Development and Consulting For Today's Media Companies
http://www.gcnpublishing.com
203.665.6211 x209