[TYPO3-english] subdomain problem?

Aleksandar Milovac aleksandar.milovac at rns-nis.co.rs
Mon Oct 19 20:40:38 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have several problems regarding the issue of running two sites in one
database. One is the main domen: www.domain.com, and the other one is
subdomain: subdomain.domain.com. These are the problems:

1. When I publish something in draft mode on subdomain and click
Preview, I can see only live version, not the draft.
2. When I create pages in subdomain and choose template and save, I got
the following error message:

The requested page didn't have a proper connection to the tree-root!

(Broken rootline)

I have setup a subdomain, and assigned storage sys folder for the main
page on a subdomain.

What did I do wrong?

Thanks.
Aleksandar Milovac