[TYPO3-english] dmailerd.php (Direct Mail) creates warnings since upgrade to php 5.2.11

Michael Hoffmann info at steinefrenz.net
Mon Oct 19 16:43:59 CEST 2009

A couple of days ago I upgraded several server from php 5.2.9 to php
5.2.11. Ever since I receive on all those Typo3 installations with
direct_mail a warning from dmailerd.php script: PHP Startup:
mm_create(0, /var/lib/php5/session_mm_cli10033) failed, err mm:core:
failed to open semaphore file (Permission denied)

The session save path in php.ini is set and writable. Anybody any idea  ?

Michael