[TYPO3-english] Displaying HTTP_REFERER on Page

Louis Coppola lcoppola at ga-institute.com
Fri Oct 16 19:01:54 CEST 2009

Can someone please tell me why this does not work and what I need to do
to make it work.  As of right now I am just trying to get the
HTTP_REFERER to display on the page.  Once I have the value working I
want to pass it on to Mailformplus when a form is filled out so I can
track where the lead came from (Is there an easier way for this?)

Here is the simple typoscript I am trying to use to display the referer:

page = PAGE
page.20 = TEXT
page.20.data = getenv:HTTP_REFERER

Thanks,