[TYPO3-english] Icon with headings

Jacco van der Post jacco at id-internetservices.com
Fri Oct 16 11:57:22 CEST 2009

Iztok Kham schreef:

> I would love to have an option to have different icon for each heading
> (well, there will be a limited amount of categories).

Hi

The example shows more than 1 <H1> on a page, imo a <H1> should be used
only once each page! ... but that's another story.

If you would like editors to be able to choose which icons they would
like before for example each H2, just make a page TSconfig and add some
extra H2 items at header_layout via
TCEFORM.tt_content.header_layout.addItems and
TCEFORM.tt_content.header_layout.altLabels

Than in typoscript add in setup for example :

lib.stdheader {
   	10.2.fontTag = <span class="image1"><h2>|</h2></span>
   	10.3.fontTag =  etc. etc.
	}

Than in CSS you can put the image before the header.

grts Jacco