[TYPO3-english] offerte den overstap bont

Koen Van Nuffelen koen_typo3 at obiwebs.be
Fri Oct 16 11:29:58 CEST 2009

Oliver Klee wrote:
> Hi Koen,
>
> Koen Van Nuffelen schrieb:
>> Doing 10 things at one time is NOT a good idea.
>>
>> If somebody can remove the attachments from the server it would be nice.
>> :-)
>
> You can cancel the posting (in Thunderbird, select the posting and press
> delete) to remove it from the server.
>

> Oliver

Thank you very much Oliver,

I looked in the mozilla knowledge database and found this:

You normally can't recall a message you sent from Thunderbird. Recalling
a message requires cooperation from the recipient's mail server. There
is no standard protocol to recall a message.

So I only sended an email to the usergroup to delete it.

Kind regards,
Koen