[TYPO3-english] Typo 3 Opportunities

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 09:59:57 CEST 2009

Hi!

Andreas Becker wrote:
> don't be an unfair, what do you now about how much time I spend in
> contributing to TYPO3. The time and you spent in efforts for TYPO3 might be
> even perhaps even much less! The fact that you get an extension running
> doesn't mean that you get TYPO3 on the market and liked by many people. So
> better don't talk about time you or I spent it is simply much to much what
> we both already spent to see people worrying about T3 !

To be precise: over 30 extensions (some passed to other people already), lots of code in the core, free e-books, doc updates, wiki updates, translation server support, various teams, lots of free help in the blog and in mailing lists.

What's on your side? :) Just curious...

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dmitryd