[TYPO3-english] LATE / NO PAYMENTS - how to deal with it

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Fri Oct 16 08:04:55 CEST 2009

Hi all
We had a discussion yesterday with several developers here about the late
and no payments issue. On which list would it be appropriate to discuss this
issue which occurs time by time - but more and more often since the
recession - , dealing especially with European customers and often also with
some agencies worldwide. American customers seem to be very good on time and
even advanced payers :-) - We don't know why it is like this? We would like
to get your ideas on how you deal with this problem and how the TYPO3 CMS
can be help you to get your agreed payments on time. What mechanisms,
policies, procedures, methods are you using.

As this is the development list I am not sure where to post this request so
I ask here first, instead of cross posting first like others. Also we would
like to address this issue to those who often need to deal with this
problem. The developers itself.

I suggest posting it either on the jobs list or the offtopic list. Which one
would be best or is there even a better list for this available.

Andi