[TYPO3-english] Problem with linked image using position "In text, right" - link not working on mouseover on all parts of the image

Thomas Russel blueworm01 at gmx.net
Thu Oct 15 16:14:48 CEST 2009

Hey,

I have a page content text /w image.
I wrote a short text and picked my image in the 'media' tab.

As 'Position' I picked "In text, right" and as 'image links' I linked to
another page.

The problem:
It seems that only a few pixels of the image are actually clickable as
the link when I mouseover the image.

Usually, the whole image should be clickable (mouse cursor changes when
hovering over it) but it is not. Only a few areas are.

When I change the 'Position'-type to "Besides text, right", it works,
the whole image is clickable. BUT now the image is too high, and my page
heading doesn't have the line for itself :-(
(see http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/1836/typo3screen.gif)

Please advise