[TYPO3-english] extension without adding plugin

Bas Brouwers | ROQUIN E-Solutions bas at roquin.nl
Thu Oct 15 15:57:28 CEST 2009

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. After some more hours of researching the
extensions you pointed out  and trying out code I finally found what I
was looking for.
I made an extension like kj_imagelightbox2 with some improvements/added
features that the designers in our company wanted.  No where  near
finished, but I hope in the next few days to finish it.

Best regards,
Bas Brouwers

--
Met vriendelijke groet,