[TYPO3-english] label_userFunc HTML-formatted?

christian oettinger christian.oettinger at gmx.de
Thu Oct 15 14:44:51 CEST 2009

Hi list,

There is the wonderful new possibility in tca array, ctrl part, called
"label_userFunc". With it I am calling a userfunc to generate
personalized labels in list module in BE. This is a great thing, thank
you so much. Maybe this is a silly question: Is there even a way that I
can use HTML-Tags to format the labels I return? (When I try, the Tags
are escaped so that I see the HTML Code in the labels in BE).

I'll be glad for any hint
christian (oe)