[TYPO3-english] Icon with headings

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Thu Oct 15 12:22:01 CEST 2009

 I am looking around, but can't find an answer ...

> I have a page design that provides an icon for every H1 heading.
> What I would like to do is have an icon assigned for each heading when
> one creates a content item.
> Example can be seen here: http://www.studiokham.com/examples/os/
>
> The headings in question are:
> <ICON1> Novice
> -------------------------------------
>
> and
>
> <ICON2> Podporniki
>

> Is it possible to achieve this with Typo3?

AFAICS the icons are different for each heading.
So the question is: Do you want different icons for each of them or just a
set of different icons matchin certain categories the heading belongs to?

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de