[TYPO3-english] gifbuilder PNG problem

Georg Schönweger georg.schoenweger at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 11:56:07 CEST 2009

very strange. Could you tell me the version of ImageMagick you are using?
It seems that it is an imagemagick problem. I tried now with
GraphicsMagick newest version (1.3.7) and there occurs only problems
with images which were created by imagemagick previously (I made a
script which converts .svg files via imagemagick in transparent .png
files..).
Initially i believed that the problem happens only with converted .svg
files. To check that i created black-white-transparent files with GIMP
and also there the problem occurs, but only with imagemagick, not with
graphicsmagick.

Now i converted the .svg files with graphicsMagick and also in newest
version there are no problems with any images so far. (Btw. .svg support
for GraphicsMagick is also little bit buggy, but it does not have such
side effects like with imageMagick.) So i think the Bug lies on ImageMagick.

kind regards,
Georg