[TYPO3-english] gifbuilder PNG problem

Georg Schönweger georg.schoenweger at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 10:35:33 CEST 2009

Hi Jigal,

please try with
[gdlib_png]=1
[png_truecolor]=1
With your combination of settings the image is also generatet correctly
on my server, but the quality is bad.

I now also tried with GraphicsMagick and so far in Version 1.1.11 there
are no problems, but in Version 1.3.7 with some images i have the same
behavior. I will continue testing with GraphicsMagick. Btw. the image
generation with GraphicsMagick is much faster :)

kind regards,
Georg