[TYPO3-english] Typo 3 Opportunities

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Thu Oct 15 02:33:59 CEST 2009

Thanks Tomaz and Chris Zepernick +++++
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-jobs/2009-October/000120.html
<http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-jobs/2009-October/000120.html>
On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 3:13 AM, Steffen Gebert
<steffen at steffen-gebert.de>wrote:

> Am 14.10.2009, 22:08 Uhr, schrieb Tomaz Zaman <tomaz at optiss.si>:
>
> > No need to be rude on the guy who's trying to give someone some work

I already thought TYPO3 People have now lost completely all common sense of
"inspire people to share".

> IHMO: yes - at least a bit

No, even not a little bit and especially not here - or have you remind him
personally to post on the right list after his first wrong post?
It is really up to you to let people know where to post, after they posted
perhaps for the first time ever on this list and than unfortunately on the
wrong list!

> No excuse to x-post this on three wrong mailinglists.

Does people know which is the right list?
NO
Which is the right list?
Where is it?
How can people find it?
Are there jobs available?
Are people looking at it?
Does developers frequent this place?
Is there a place where all lists get listed?
is it  E A S Y  to find for NEWBEES or even OLDBEES
NO
Does the new TYPO3 reorg team make any progress to change this?
NO not at all since over 1 1/2 years! since our former team tried to change
this before people wanted to be "leaders" instead of "sharing people"

--------------------

"Inspire people to share" is much more than what just happened in David
Gittings post.

It gives a lot of people work, so does David Gittings with his post. While a
handful TYPO3 Developers behave like those Typo 3 Developers described by
Jigal and Jacco and try to fool around with this posts. It is time to excuse
yourself to David. I am really sorry for that!

@ Christian, why don't you help David Gittings to translate his post into
German and post it on the right place on a German Job Board so that many
German speaking developers which are unable to speak and understand english
can take an advantage of his job offer.

"It is nice to be nice!"

--------------------

So where should people POST their jobs to reach a qualified, nice,
cooperative and multilingual, international openminded TYPO3 Developer who
has no problem with TYPO, typo, TYPO3, TYPO 3, TYPOTHREE, TYPO THREE, typo
3, Typo 3 ... because he knows and shares TYPO3 from his heart. Perhaps he
should contact or join ThaiPo3 - The Ultimate Usergroup ... like described
in T3N
http://t3n.de/magazin/hindernisse-uberwinden-statusbericht-verbreitung-typo3-219649/3/
or even better invest in "ICT Innovation Paradise" a nice place to meet all
those people he is looking for.

Out there are every day starting a lot of new agencies which try to
integrate TYPO3 web development into their portfolio. Some of them are not
looking for TYPO3 developers, others do on TYPO3 Mailinglists - but all of
them create a lot of jobs for us all who are earning their living with
developing smaller and bigger TYPO3 projects - so do we and I guess even
these rude and unfriendly and absolutly not helpful and not inspiring
mailinglist rowdies above.

Perhaps this list should be more completed here
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TYPO3_JOBS
with Job Boards and places where agencies people really meet lots of
inspiring and sharing TYPO3 Developers

some of them could be:
http://www.typo3jobs.net/
currently 21 Jobs available
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-jobs/
currently 7 messages available
perhaps there are more job resources with more available jobs out there,
especially in German language where people could also post in English!

i.e.
http://www.dasauge.de/profile/?begriff=typo3
http://www.odesk.com/groups/typo3
http://www.odesk.com/groups/typo3
http://www.elance.com/php/search/main/eolsearch.php?matchType=project#matchKeywords=typo3
http://www.getafreelancer.com/projects/search.php?keyword=typo3
http://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=typo3&l=
http://phuketict.com/jobs/jobs/developer/
and for sure much more - but which are actually the best places to list and
reach most developers?

Andi