[TYPO3-english] gifbuilder and content elements

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Wed Oct 14 11:11:58 CEST 2009

>> I want to discuss how I can make my content elements with
>> gifbuilder. I have
>> normal text content elements on few pages, content elements which I
>> want to
>> render as images with specific fonts.
>
> Example for <h2> elements which are defined in the 'header' field of a
> content element with 'layout' set to Layout2:

>         text.field = header

>         text.current = 1
>
> This does not support multi-line text, but you obviously found an
> example to add support for that :-)

Of course this does support multi-line text since GIFBUILDER is
"line-break-aware" out of the box.
The only drawback I know of is, that you can't adjust the line height, which
might render ugly, if the font designer didn't take care of it.
You just need stuff like listNum and the like, if you want to get lines out
of GIFBUILDER with differing styles like font,size,color and of course line
height.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian