[TYPO3-english] Adding html to multiple content elements

christian vaneigem christian.vaneigem at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 10:16:33 CEST 2009

Hi guys,

Nevermind, i figured it out.
Don't know if it's the most elegant solution but for now it works.

For anybody who might need this in the future:

[globalVar = TSFE:id = 4]
tt_content.stdWrap.dataWrap = <div class="demo">|</div>
[end]

This wraps "<div class="demo"></div>" around the content element of the page
with id=4

Regards,
Christian