[TYPO3-english] Synchronize two servers

Sergio Catalá Gil scatala at iti.upv.es
Tue Oct 13 17:17:52 CEST 2009

On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 14:31:30 +0200, Victor Livakovsky <v-tyok at
mail.ru>
wrote:

>> Hi, Sergio.
>
>> I'm also looking for same solution (maybe extension or some external
>> software) to make deployement as automatic as possible. I've found only
>> 'mmsynchro' extension, but it requires additional fix for SSH2 and
>> existence of ssh2 library, which is not possible on most servers
>> (simply, admin don't want to re-compile PHP only for you).
>>
>> If anyone knows some solution, please, tell us the secret :)
>
> Depends on, what you want to sync.
>
> Everything? Content only? Extensions only? When to sync (manual/automatic)?
>
> I'd write a custom script which does exactly what you want.
>
> Steffen

Stephen,

I would like to sync everything: changes on PHP files on extensions (filesystem), DB changes, etc...

I've seen "treesync" extension but can't get it working.

I would like something that it's done, not having to code it.

Thanks in advance,
Sergio