[TYPO3-english] GraphicsMagick combine on Windows

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Tue Oct 13 00:05:33 CEST 2009

Joerg Wagner [DigiLog] schrieb:

> Do you want me to file the bug report or will you do it (as you have the
> power to insert the solution into the core at the same time).

File a bug report "Spaces in Webroot path break ImageMagick compose" (or
similar), describe everything and assign the bug to me (kraftb).

If you have a patch against current SVN you can also attach it.

You should also post a request to the core list. Then I could test the
patch (I think it will also impact on linux - just spaces in directories
are not very common there, but they are allowed).

I will take care of commiting it then.

greets,
Bernhard