[TYPO3-english] With the new frontend editing I get a total empty screen

Daniel Doesburg daniel at typo3-nl.eu
Mon Oct 12 22:59:05 CEST 2009

In the new version 4.3.0beta1 is a fantastic new feature, the frontend
editing.
On my local machine, with the latest xampp, all things work fine.
But on my remote Lynux server I get an total empty screen at the frontend.
Even the source is empty.

The only difference is, as far as I knows, the version of Apache.
Local I've the latest version 2 and remote its a version 1.
Can this version 1 Apache be the reason?
Or does anyone knows where I otherwise have to search for a solution?

Kind regards,

Daniel Doesburg