[TYPO3-english] font size does not work in RTE

Dave Bui dave at kdweb.co.uk
Mon Oct 12 18:21:06 CEST 2009

Hello again,

I've enabled the font size selector in the htmlArea RTE.
When I select some text and change its size I can see the change, but it's
not saved and moreover, it's gone when I switch to plain HTML mode in the
RTE (just after the change).
I had the same with font color, but somehow I've managed to get it working.
Now I'm bumped :|

My configuration:

setup.default.edit_RTE = 1
options.RTEkeyList = *
RTE.default {
    disableColorPicker = 0
    showButtons = *
    useCSS = 1
    fontFace = trebuchet
}
RTE.fonts {
    trebuchet {
      name = Trebuchet
      value = Trebuchet MS, Tahoma, Verdana, sans-serif
    }
}
RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext.showButtons = *
RTE.default.proc {
     keepPDIVattribs = align,style,class
     entryHTMLparser_db.tags {
       div.fixAttrib.style.unset >