[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3 english] 4.3.0beta1 Advanced Frontend Editing

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Mon Oct 12 16:43:29 CEST 2009

Hi Kristian
Are you working with tinymce_rte. If yes deactivate this one as Jeff found a
bug in tinymce_rte which is causing this and has already reported to the
developers.
Do one thing
Install a NAKED Typo3 package with the default tables, than activate
Frontend editing. This should actually work if you are using htmlarea.
tinymce does not work in frontend editing and also not in backend when
frontend editing is activated.

As a next step activate your backend extensions step by step. You can do
this procedure also if you COPY the default ext List on the buttom of your
localconf and than you pull step by step more and more extensions from your
former list above in localconf down to this list.

Andi