[TYPO3-english] GraphicsMagick combine on Windows

Joerg Wagner [DigiLog] news.netfielders.de at digilog.de
Mon Oct 12 11:50:56 CEST 2009

Bernhard Kraft schrieb:
 > Take care! If the call to "gm" doesn't return anything, you'll get to
 > see the old pictures. So if you previously tried "ImageMagick" and now
 > switched over to "gm" you'll probably see the old images from im.
 >
 > do:
 > rm typo3temp/install_*

Hello Bernhard,
thanks for your continued efforts. I already did what you recommend.
I also deleted any intermediate images in typo3temp/temp/
The install_* images are nicely recreated when I call the Install Tool
tests and they still contain the inverted mask - whatever settings I
choose for ['im_negate_mask'] and ['im_imvMaskState'].

Do you have a 4.2.9 using GM running on a Windows machine?
If so, does your mask actually appear right?

Cheers, Jörg.