[TYPO3-english] Display navbar outside of typo3

Ryan Bilesky rbilesky at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 12 08:04:18 CEST 2009

ok wow I really don't know what I am doing with this.  What I did was basically make a blank page so I got everything minus content since there was none.  So my problem right now is finding where to put this typoscript code.  I tried TS Config in the page properties and tI got the whole page outputted, but as a template I overrode the actual site template that generates the navbar to begin with.

Any guidance here would be great.