[TYPO3-english] Display navbar outside of typo3

David Bruchmann typo3-en at bruchmann-web.de
Mon Oct 12 07:56:58 CEST 2009

Hi Christopher,

> So which of the following claims are you making?
>
> 1. TYPO3 is the best tool for *every* job, or
> 2. "TYPO3 professionals" should use TYPO3 even when it is *not* the
> best tool for the job because they are "TYPO3 professionals"

Real professionals should write an extension that is so easy or easier
to use as WP, so number 3 is the correct answere ;-)

By the way:
This weekend many reports about the T3-Camp in Munich were blogged (in
WP). It's nice to know that any Agenda really happened and to have a
comment about quality - but without content of the seminars it's wasting
of time to read those blogs (at least for me).

Best Regards
David