[TYPO3-english] Display navbar outside of typo3

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 07:37:55 CEST 2009

On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 10:00 PM, David Bruchmann
<typo3-en at bruchmann-web.de> wrote:

<snip>

> Nevertheless I'd like to leave a comment about many existing "TYPO3"-Blogs:
> Why the hell so many people blog as self named TYPO3-professionals about
> TYPO3 in Wordpress?
> IT's like facturing furnitures as butcher.
> Sure everyone is free to do what he likes and I know blogging with WP or
> another system is easier as with TYPO3 but where is the "professional"
> when he needs to use a real no-brain-solution???

Err. I like TYPO3 a lot, but even I wouldn't say it's the best tool
for every job.

So which of the following claims are you making?

1. TYPO3 is the best tool for *every* job, or
2. "TYPO3 professionals" should use TYPO3 even when it is *not* the
best tool for the job because they are "TYPO3 professionals"

:-)

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/