[TYPO3-english] Display navbar outside of typo3

David Bruchmann typo3-en at bruchmann-web.de
Mon Oct 12 07:00:07 CEST 2009

Hy Ryan,

I never want to say something against your plans, special desires make
the framework interesting and often show new ways.

Nevertheless I'd like to leave a comment about many existing "TYPO3"-Blogs:
Why the hell so many people blog as self named TYPO3-professionals about
TYPO3 in Wordpress?
IT's like facturing furnitures as butcher.
Sure everyone is free to do what he likes and I know blogging with WP or
another system is easier as with TYPO3 but where is the "professional"
when he needs to use a real no-brain-solution???

@Ryan - even if you're blogging about T3 you've to think a bit more than
the mentioned no-brain-bloggers to combine the two systems. So believe
me: I don't mean you.

Best Regards
David