[TYPO3-english] Backup script

Damien Sauveron damien.sauveron at unilim.fr
Sun Oct 11 09:20:09 CEST 2009

Dear all,

Is someone can share his backup script for typo3 (files, database, etc.)?

If nobody can do this, I will write my own, but I prefer to not spend
time to reinvent the wheel and just customize one if possible.

Knowing that saved data will be stored in a repository located on
another host, what will you consider as the best way/practices?
1) full backup each time
2) incremental backup

In case of 1), I guess that the script should keep only the x latest
backups.

Any comments (or script) will be appreciated.

Best regards,
--
Damien Sauveron
http://damien.sauveron.fr/