[TYPO3-english] GMENU Font Error

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Sat Oct 10 20:47:34 CEST 2009

> Calm down.

I am very calm otherwise I wouldn't answer ;-)

> I came to this listing to find help not to be insulted. Its not very
> nice to be referred to as lazy. I've invested many hours in this
> menu, prior to asking for help.

OK - but then you were told that this was the wrong way in your case.
And your reaction was to keep it your way but still ask for help.
And the reason you told us was that you haven't got the time to learn the
other way.

If you had just switched to TMENU instead, you would have been ready within
just a few minutes.
And this is what I called "lazy", because you were in my eyes too lazy to
learn how it should be done, just because you already invested a certain
amount of time, which is what almost anybody on this list did as well.

So maybe "lazy" was wrong, but I am no native speaker, "reluctant" or
"unwilling" might be the better wording here?

You will never get any better quality when using a GMENU with the small font
sizes you showed us. It will always look as blurry as it currently is. So
the question remains: Do you want to know how to do it the TMENU way?

Have a nice weekend

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de