[TYPO3-english] new admin - user login help

Lara Burton emailforweb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 18:47:11 CEST 2009

Thanks Bernhard.

I will go to her office today and see for myself.  I do think she is getting
the screen as only wireless computers need to login here.  Office computers
connect with CAT5 do not need to login to access the Internet.  Also, since
she has used Typo3 a lot, she is aware of what the login looks like and
where it is.  And she does have Internet access--she can browse.

My worry is that this website was so poorly maintained for years it really
is falling apart.  I found a few secretaries unable to login so the past
webmaster instructed them to update records in phpMyAdmin!  They actually
were irritated when I told them to stop using phpMyAdmin.

Best
Lara