[TYPO3-english] GMENU Font Error

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Fri Oct 9 17:10:17 CEST 2009

> Its remarks like that that make typo3 altogether unpleasant to work
> with! Go to the zen-cart website and read the forum there ­ everyone
> is lovely and incredibly helpful :-)

Me too :-)

You can check the english and german list for the thousands of helpful posts
I made during the last six years.
But it's not "lovely" at all, when you come here and ask for help just
because you are too lazy or too busy to invest time yourself.

BTW: My advice was to get rid of GMENU and go for TMENU, which you didn't
want to do, although this could have been "incredibly helpful" for your
problem.

Cheers

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian