[TYPO3-english] new admin - user login help

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Fri Oct 9 10:23:07 CEST 2009

Lara Burton schrieb:

> At the beginning of the semester I moved into a different office and
> acquired an existing computer.  I had Computer Support install Internet
> Explorer which is the browser needed to work on the current website but when
> I go to [the TYPO3 login screen] this is the message I get:

Are you sure she sees the TYPO3 login screen?

At our university, they have a login-screen which comes up as soon as I
connect to the WLAN.

It could be, that your university requires you to log in into the
university LAN as soon as you want to use a computer. Usually it doesn't
care which URL they view, they will always see this login screen.

So can she browse to other pages? Like "google.com", gmail, or whatever?

greets,
Bernhard