[TYPO3-english] new admin - user login help

Jill E. Anderson jillande at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 02:51:35 CEST 2009

Greetings Lara,

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 7:14 PM, Lara Burton wrote:

> This is where I have a problem.  I have no administrator over me to help.
> That's what happens at universities who hire students.  Turnover has long
> since gotten rid of anyone who knows what is going on.

Sometimes you will get thrown into a problem where you don't have any
background information available. Be resourceful! This situation isn't
exclusive to universities.

> Any other suggestions greatly appreciated.

I'd suggest starting with Google if you're at a total loss. There are
results for the error message you describe.

It seems like that error is related to Edit-on Pro, which _has_
developed a TYPO3 extension according to their site
http://www.realobjects.com/Overview.672.0.html .

Probably you should talk to your Edit-on Pro support. Or use an RTE
that doesn't require a paid license.

Jill