[TYPO3-english] new admin - user login help

Lara Burton emailforweb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 00:07:31 CEST 2009

Hello

I am a student at a university and I was hired as a webmaster for our
college server.  Part of my responsibilities include maintaining a TYPO3
Version 4.0 website.  Having no previous experience with TYPO3, I am
learning my way around, but I have a problem I can’t solve yet.

May I ask for some advice?  Here is an email from a department secretary:

[quote]

At the beginning of the semester I moved into a different office and
acquired an existing computer.  I had Computer Support install Internet
Explorer which is the browser needed to work on the current website but when
I go to [the TYPO3 login screen] this is the message I get:

You have not activated your user name.  Would you like to activate your user
name now?  This requires an active Internet connection.

I click ‘Yes’ and this message appears:

Error during seat activation process.  There are no free seats available for
this license.  Please contact your system administrator.

[/quote]

She is still able to logon from her old computer, just not the new one.

All the best and thank-you,
elby