[TYPO3-english] Integration lumophpinclude & fpdf

Klaus Fuchs klaus at kofuchs.com
Thu Oct 8 21:25:35 CEST 2009

Hi Peter,

That was my first guess too, but it doesn't seem to be the issue.
Here is the code where I prepare the header. This is in the FPDF
library, but I had to modify it a little bit.

	header('Content-Type: application/pdf');
	header('Content-Length: '.strlen($this->buffer));
	header('Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="'.$name.'"');
	header('Pragma: public');
	header('Expires: 0');
	header('Cache-Control: must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0');
	header('Cache-Control: private', false);
	header('Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary');
	ini_set('zlib.output_compression','0');

One thing I noticed is that if I save the PDF in the server, the
lumophpinclude doesn't include anything inside the file. But if I send
the file as an attachment/download, the extension includes some code
at the end of the file. I don't know if the problem is related to this
or not.

I can't have static links for the PDF files because they are generated
dynamically.

I appreciate your help,

Klaus Fuchs