[TYPO3-english] Integration lumophpinclude & fpdf

Peter Klein pmk at io.dk
Thu Oct 8 10:30:31 CEST 2009

Hi Klaus.

It sounds/looks like you are sending the wrong mimetype in the header.
I recently made an extension for pushing content via the Header. It
includes a function for extracting and setting the corect mimetype.

You can take a look at my extension PMK Forced Download here (More
recent version than the one on TER):
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-pmkfdl

--
Peter Klein