[TYPO3-english] GMENU Font Error

Jamie Gorst info at capitalhosting.co.uk
Wed Oct 7 13:11:25 CEST 2009

Bernhard,

Thanks for that ­ I¹m still struggling. I¹ve tried so many different options
within the install and with the menu items themselves. I now seem to think
its down to PHP or imagemagick. I¹ve got 4 full installations of typo3 with
20-30 websites on each....

It doesn¹t seem fair to have to use a tmenu when gmenus are so easy to
create! I can provide login details for my new server if you¹d like to take
a look.

Cheers
Jamie