[TYPO3-english] GMENU Font Error

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Tue Oct 6 17:27:41 CEST 2009

> Been there and done that ­ still no joy :-(

I took a look at the URL you mentioned (took me quite some time since it
seemed to be dead)
The fonts are looking OK to me, but maybe that's just my bad taste ;-)

Question: Why are you using images for this kind of menu at all?
IMHO it would be enough to use a CSS background image for the arrows, some
CSS color and a default font to create it without any GMENU being involved.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de