[TYPO3-english] DB Select

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Tue Oct 6 13:04:31 CEST 2009

> My question born from how kickstarter build database and relations.
> I understood that is better a m-m relations :).... there is not
> something, that i don't know, in TYPO3 that permit to query relation
> with comma.

Well - the kickstarter can give you both, CSV and MM-relations, so it's up
to you to get the better choice.
And as i already pointed out you can use TYPO3 API functions to do a query
with CSV relations as well if you are willing to do a full text search with
CONCAT(',',fieldname,',') LIKE '%,value,%' in the WHERE clause

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de