[TYPO3-english] Localisation: the content get translated, but the menus stays in default language.

Claus Lavdal cl at mergeit.dk
Tue Oct 6 12:43:07 CEST 2009

We have done this for customs, but have some how messed op our one site
  :-(

Our website is set up according to Kaspers Localization Guide (see our
documntation, templates etc.
http://mergeit.org/fileadmin/indhold/Localisation.pdf)

We want to run sys_language_mode = strict, but then vi get a 404
(warning about the strict mode). If we run in “content_fallback” nothing
happens at all – The content stays in default language.

And if we run in “ignore” mode then the content change but menu stays in
default language.

Any one has an idea?

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Claus Lavdal

Mergeit ApS | Kongsvang Allé 37 | DK-8000 Århus C
t: +45 8820 2078 | d: +45 8832 7202 | m: +45 2420 4788
e: cl at mergeit.dk | w: mergeit.dk