[TYPO3-english] Formheandler_0.9.3 Fatal error

Olga Zhuravleva ozhurevleva at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 09:04:42 CEST 2009

I added to my TS template:

plugin.Tx_Formhandler.settings.predef.default.initInterceptors.1.class
=Tx_Formhandler_Interceptor_Filtreatment

On page(fe) with plagin error:
Caught exception: No valid implementation class for component
"Tx_Formhandler_" found while building the component object (Class
"Tx_Formhandler_" does not exist).
File:
/opt/lampp/htdocs/kamsan.my/www/typo3conf/ext/formhandler/Classes/Component/Tx_GimmeFive_Component_Manager.php(93)