[TYPO3-english] Formheandler_0.9.3 Fatal error

Olga Zhuravleva ozhurevleva at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 08:54:42 CEST 2009

Update files, go to install, made compare and create some tables.
But in section Table and field definitions should be updated I have a lot
of:

ALTER TABLE cache_hash ENGINE=InnoDB;
Current value: ENGINE=MyISAM
ALTER TABLE cache_imagesizes ENGINE=InnoDB;
In phpmyadmin I have no table type InnoDB.

In file my.cnf :
# Comment the following if you are using InnoDB tables
#skip-innodb
innodb_data_home_dir = /opt/lampp/var/mysql/
innodb_data_file_path = ibdata1:10M:autoextend
innodb_log_group_home_dir = /opt/lampp/var/mysql/
# You can set .._buffer_pool_size up to 50 - 80 %
# of RAM but beware of setting memory usage too high
innodb_buffer_pool_size = 16M
innodb_additional_mem_pool_size = 2M
# Set .._log_file_size to 25 % of buffer pool size
innodb_log_file_size = 10M
innodb_log_buffer_size = 8M
innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit = 1
innodb_lock_wait_timeout = 50

I don't know how to solve problem. Help, please.