[TYPO3-english] Felxforms / Select / define display name

Aneta Jaroslava aneta2000 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 5 11:09:44 CEST 2009

Hi all,

i have  a flexform, where I have a select list where you click right and
the names are in the list at left.
All the things displayed in the right select list are fe users.
Now there is displayed the user name.

But I want to be displayed first/lastname.

How can I achieve this?

Here the current flexform I have:

                <base>
                   <TCEforms>
                      <exclude>1</exclude>
                      <label></label>
                      <config>
                         <type>select</type>
                         <internal_type>db</internal_type>
                         <allowed>fe_users</allowed>
                         <foreign_table>fe_users</foreign_table>
                         <foreign_table_where>ORDER BY fe_users.name
ASC</foreign_table_where>
                         <minitems>1</minitems>
                         <maxitems>25</maxitems>
                         <autoSizeMax>25</autoSizeMax>