[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3 english] 4.3.0beta1 Advanced Frontend Editing

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Mon Oct 5 11:02:25 CEST 2009

Hi Daniel
You only need to deinstall feedit and install feadvanced

Than you log into the backend and go to the frontend. It should work
instantly. You don't need to assign a fronenduser to the backenduser or
stuff like this.

Above your Page appears a Bar which helps you to create and edit pages and
when you move over you site all CEs will appear showing a dashed grey frame.
Wenn you move into such a frame a bar appears on to of this frame and here
you can edit, modify and so on any CE.

Unfortunately still some things don't work like they should.

Andi