[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3 english] 4.3.0beta1 Advanced Frontend Editing

Daniel Doesburg daniel at typo3-nl.eu
Mon Oct 5 08:29:16 CEST 2009

Hi Andi,

Can you tell what to do to get this feature running.

Do I have to uninstall the old version? I think so. And so I did.
But what I do does not matter, all I get, if I have the new version
installed, is an empty screen. Even the source is totally empty.
I've also installed it with the install tool.

Kind regards,

Daniel Doesburg